1. I love reading and I haven’t made it a priority. My goal this fall is to read more and I’m starting with The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. So far so good. Any suggestions for my next read?
2. When Ali and I went to Panera for dinner the other night and they gave her a free baguette, it was eerily similar to this scene in Aladdin!
3. New Fall Wardrobe makes me happy. I got the most comfortable skinny jean/jeggings from Forever 21 for only $15.80! I wish they had more colors in my size!
4. I don’t go to Starbucks that often but when it’s fall time and they have Pumpkin Spice Lattes I would be there everyday.
5. Hocus Pocus just gets me in the fall mood and just NEVER gets old.
Happy Friday! Hope you’re weekend is a great start to it being officially Fall! 🙂