1. These are my favorite twins! It is NEVER a dull moment when I go out with these two. Had a blast going out in Annapolis on Saturday!
2. Chocolate chip waffles! I don’t even think I need to say anything else.
3. This was my Throwback Thursday of the week. Two of my best friends Kristie and Brittany, circa 2006, my senior year in high school! I’m so excited to get to spend the weekend with them and my other best friend Ali at Brittany’s place in Pennsylvania!
4. Once again.. whats with this weather. Crazy loud thunderstorms and pure gloominess. Ready for some sunshine!
5. Love this quote. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So true. Just be yourself because you can’t please everyone.
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries anyone? I’m actually not a big fan of strawberries by itself, unless there is a lot of sugar or whipped cream covering them. But dipped in chocolate? OKAY, that works too!
4. We haven’t had much of a summer so far. I can’t believe its already July and I have not been to the beach or a pool! Rain, go away!
5. My mom and brother made dinner. It was delicious! Homemade Mac n Cheese, BBQ Chicken, Watermelon and Corn Salsa. I could probably eat Mac n Cheese everyday, but then again who wouldn’t?
It is just so sad what is going on in Massachusetts. Thoughts are with everyone there. Hoping no one else gets hurt but remembering Mr. Rodgers quote… “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” Thank you to all the brave people who go to help those in need and put themselves in danger.
I turned 24 last Thursday. And now I’m old. But for my birthday dinner we went to… Chick-fil-a! Of course! I swear, they should be giving me an endorsement deal. I’m their #1 fan!
On Saturday I went to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore to celebrate mine and my best friend, Ali’s birthday! We had dinner at Bubba Gump (with some unwanted birthday singing and dancing) and then danced the night away at Power Plant Live! Thank you, everyone who helped me celebrate and made the night so much fun!
This was part of my gift from my best friend Brittany. And they are SO much better than Hershey’s Cookies and Creme bars! They’re a must try!
They still make these? I mean most if not everyone has a cell phone with camera. And a lot have at least point in shoot digital cameras. Its weird to think how much the photography world has changed over the last 10 or so years! I think I still even have a few of these I need developed!
Had a fun night coloring and eating at Ledo’s with my favorite little nugget!
FINALLY! Found a cute Toy Story sweatshirt in my size! Thank you Forever 21! This is a hint for my halloween costume! 🙂
I got Wreck It Ralph on DVD Saturday and I’ve watched it before bed every night since. Partly because its hilarious and partly because its in my DVD player and I don’t feel like getting up to change it.
This Maryland weather is playing with my emotions. I want the warm weather to come back and to stay!
We meet again Girl Scout Cookie. Out of sight, out of mind. In sight, in my belly.
I got my nails done again. I think I’m addicted! I just love the polished look and my real nails are just so thin and I can never get them to grow long and strong. And who doesn’t love a manicure? I’m amazed at the designs they can do on tiny little nails!
Have you seen She’s The Man? It is one of my favorite movies and there is a line where Amanda Bynes is pretending to be a boy, talking to Channing Tatum, teaching him how to talk to girls. “Do you like cheese?” “Why yes, my favorites Gouda!” Anytime I see it in the grocery store I always think of it!
Since I managed not to take photos of actual people or anything during/after the party heres the carrot cupcake tower for the March Birthday Celebrations! They were delicious!
Id like to thank Netflix on its collection of Disney movies! I’ve already watched Pocahontas, The Rescuers Down Under and The Great Mouse Detective. I can never say no to a good Disney movie.
I LOVE ELLEN! So I did order Ellen’s sweatpants and underwear. SO COMFORTABLE!