1. Candy Corn Candle.. it’s almost out and its not even October yet!
2. I got a card from a Staples sales rep and this was the front of the card.
3. Adrianna May turned 4 this past week. She was REALLY excited that her new my little pony can really walk!
4. Throwback Thursday. The first time I went from blonde to brunette.
5. Sweaters and shirts for a new fall wardrobe. Thank you H&M and Victoria’s Secret for your sales!
1. I AM SO EXCITED FOR FALL! It is my favorite time of year. I LOVE the weather, clothes, halloween and all the smells. YUM!
2. Need I say anything? Donuts make any day better.
3. The faint little sailboat got to spend all the day on the bay. Was a little jealous being stuck inside all day!
4. Apparently I’m not the only one excited for Fall. Here’s 20 reasons why. (minus Homecoming because I’m now too old for that!)
5. My dog was so afraid of the thunderstorm she ran into my room and tried to hide under my vanity. She really doesn’t understand that she’s a little too big.
HAPPY FRIDAY!! 🙂
Yesterday we celebrated my brothers 28th birthday and my grandmothers.. 39th birthday! 😉
Even though its supposed to snow on Wednesday I can hope Spring is around the corner. Just waiting for flowers to bloom.
Party decorations 🙂
Yummy appetizers of course!
Rufus & Roxie waiting for our guests to arrive.Instead of spending money on helium balloons, use double sided tape & regular balloons and tape them to the ceiling!