1. These are my favorite twins! It is NEVER a dull moment when I go out with these two. Had a blast going out in Annapolis on Saturday!
2. Chocolate chip waffles! I don’t even think I need to say anything else.
3. This was my Throwback Thursday of the week. Two of my best friends Kristie and Brittany, circa 2006, my senior year in high school! I’m so excited to get to spend the weekend with them and my other best friend Ali at Brittany’s place in Pennsylvania!
4. Once again.. whats with this weather. Crazy loud thunderstorms and pure gloominess. Ready for some sunshine!
5. Love this quote. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So true. Just be yourself because you can’t please everyone.
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries anyone? I’m actually not a big fan of strawberries by itself, unless there is a lot of sugar or whipped cream covering them. But dipped in chocolate? OKAY, that works too!
4. We haven’t had much of a summer so far. I can’t believe its already July and I have not been to the beach or a pool! Rain, go away!
5. My mom and brother made dinner. It was delicious! Homemade Mac n Cheese, BBQ Chicken, Watermelon and Corn Salsa. I could probably eat Mac n Cheese everyday, but then again who wouldn’t?
I got my nails done again. I think I’m addicted! I just love the polished look and my real nails are just so thin and I can never get them to grow long and strong. And who doesn’t love a manicure? I’m amazed at the designs they can do on tiny little nails!
Have you seen She’s The Man? It is one of my favorite movies and there is a line where Amanda Bynes is pretending to be a boy, talking to Channing Tatum, teaching him how to talk to girls. “Do you like cheese?” “Why yes, my favorites Gouda!” Anytime I see it in the grocery store I always think of it!
Since I managed not to take photos of actual people or anything during/after the party heres the carrot cupcake tower for the March Birthday Celebrations! They were delicious!
Id like to thank Netflix on its collection of Disney movies! I’ve already watched Pocahontas, The Rescuers Down Under and The Great Mouse Detective. I can never say no to a good Disney movie.
I LOVE ELLEN! So I did order Ellen’s sweatpants and underwear. SO COMFORTABLE!
In college I was in Alternative Break Connections, which is an organization where students can travel during their winter and spring break to different parts of the country and help those in need. In 2009 and 2012 I got the opportunity to travel to Miami, FL to do community service. It was such an amazing experience, I wish I had been able to go back every year.
Dinner the other night? Yes please! Garlic Chicken Pasta with mixed veggies. My favorite!!
If you think your box of Girl Scout cookies are safe around me.. Think again. I love me some girl scout cookies!
Exciting news for me.. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT! The first concert I went to was Nsync, and I was around 10 y/o. I can not wait for August 8th!
Started making a photo wall! Its almost finished, just waiting on a few more prints! I thought would be better than painting!
1) Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! I went to take a picture of our christmas tree and my dad walked in as I focusing and this is what happened. He looks like Santa doesn’t he?
2) The little things. Ornaments & reflections 🙂
3) My nana makes the best (BEST, BEST, BEST) sweets. These little babies are my favorites. *Drools*
4) The one thing I probably require in my future home purchase. A fireplace. Besides the sweets I am known to sit in front of the fireplace at my Nana’s.
5) My sister is obsessed with One Direction, and her favorite singer is Harry Styles. I got her a cardboard cut out of him and surprised her (and scared her). We started a blog and plan to take him places.. Feel free to check it out http://www.WhenHarryMetSarah.tumblr.com