1. These are my favorite twins! It is NEVER a dull moment when I go out with these two. Had a blast going out in Annapolis on Saturday!
2. Chocolate chip waffles! I don’t even think I need to say anything else.
3. This was my Throwback Thursday of the week. Two of my best friends Kristie and Brittany, circa 2006, my senior year in high school! I’m so excited to get to spend the weekend with them and my other best friend Ali at Brittany’s place in Pennsylvania!
4. Once again.. whats with this weather. Crazy loud thunderstorms and pure gloominess. Ready for some sunshine!
5. Love this quote. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So true. Just be yourself because you can’t please everyone.
I got my nails done again. I think I’m addicted! I just love the polished look and my real nails are just so thin and I can never get them to grow long and strong. And who doesn’t love a manicure? I’m amazed at the designs they can do on tiny little nails!
Have you seen She’s The Man? It is one of my favorite movies and there is a line where Amanda Bynes is pretending to be a boy, talking to Channing Tatum, teaching him how to talk to girls. “Do you like cheese?” “Why yes, my favorites Gouda!” Anytime I see it in the grocery store I always think of it!
Since I managed not to take photos of actual people or anything during/after the party heres the carrot cupcake tower for the March Birthday Celebrations! They were delicious!
Id like to thank Netflix on its collection of Disney movies! I’ve already watched Pocahontas, The Rescuers Down Under and The Great Mouse Detective. I can never say no to a good Disney movie.
I LOVE ELLEN! So I did order Ellen’s sweatpants and underwear. SO COMFORTABLE!