An easy and healthy recipe when you’re craving something sweet? Sign me up. I made this yesterday, and probably will be my go to snack until I can’t eat it any more! What you need… an apple and cinnamon sugar. Yup that’s all!
I’m not a germaphobe by any means but I can’t eat fruit if it hasn’t been washed. I got this Fruit and Veggie spray from The Honest Company. It wipes away pesticides, pathogens, wax, dirt, germs, & more with their 100% natural, non-toxic formula that leaves fruits & vegetables truly clean. Just spray on the fruit let sit for a minute or two and wash with water!
Then bake those apple slices after you mix them with the cinnamon sugar at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
ENJOY! It is so good! 🙂
Baked Apple Slices
2 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar ; You can mix regular sugar and cinnamon powder if you don’t have it pre mixed!
1. These are my favorite twins! It is NEVER a dull moment when I go out with these two. Had a blast going out in Annapolis on Saturday!
2. Chocolate chip waffles! I don’t even think I need to say anything else.
3. This was my Throwback Thursday of the week. Two of my best friends Kristie and Brittany, circa 2006, my senior year in high school! I’m so excited to get to spend the weekend with them and my other best friend Ali at Brittany’s place in Pennsylvania!
4. Once again.. whats with this weather. Crazy loud thunderstorms and pure gloominess. Ready for some sunshine!
5. Love this quote. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So true. Just be yourself because you can’t please everyone.
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries anyone? I’m actually not a big fan of strawberries by itself, unless there is a lot of sugar or whipped cream covering them. But dipped in chocolate? OKAY, that works too!
4. We haven’t had much of a summer so far. I can’t believe its already July and I have not been to the beach or a pool! Rain, go away!
5. My mom and brother made dinner. It was delicious! Homemade Mac n Cheese, BBQ Chicken, Watermelon and Corn Salsa. I could probably eat Mac n Cheese everyday, but then again who wouldn’t?
On Saturday we celebrated my birthday with my family. Its actually on the 11th but we had dinner early this year!
The Woody and Buzz and Slinky Dog were already mine but my mom found the Army Men at the Dollar Store!
Some of my favorite quotes and a Woody and Jessie Pez dispenser.
The inflatable jet pack may or may not be used for this years Halloween Costume. 🙂 And since I have a major sweet tooth, the desert bar was a must!
Jessie’s Chocolate Bites, Buzz Lightyear’s Moon Rock Candy, Alien Cupcakes, Barbie & Ken’s Gum Balls and Bo Peep’s Marshmallow Pops!
Pizza Planet Cheeseball & Crackers and Hamm’s Roll Ups for Appetizers. I somehow managed to forget to get a pictures of Bullseye’s Meatballs, and thats probably because they were so delish! We gobbled them all up.
The alien cupcakes tasted a lot better than they may have looked. But you know.. we’re not up for Cupcake Wars.
The entertainment before dinner! Who knew a 14 year old and a 3 year old would get along so well with the same toy!
The sides for dinner were Baked Mr.Potato Heads and The Army Men’s Mixed Veggies!
And the main course, thanks to my chef brother, Rex’s Dinosaur Egg-Plant Parmesan and Slinky Dog’s Chicken Nuggets. It was amazing!
And of course they needed a picture of me with my Toy Story sweatshirt and sippy cup. My mom made Woody’s Ice Cream Cake and a picture of my beautiful birthday roses! Thanks for everyone who came over and helped me celebrate!