Those of you who read this blog know I went to Oklahoma to participate in a workshop that focuses on business as well as demonstrations for family, newborn and senior sessions. I had such a blast I am going to be adding senior portraits to my portfolio.
If you are graduating the class of 2014 and still need senior portraits done contact me for a special portfolio building price! This offer will not be around next year!
I’m already starting to book and I take limited sessions so contact me for more information! I can’t wait to meet you!
1. These are my favorite twins! It is NEVER a dull moment when I go out with these two. Had a blast going out in Annapolis on Saturday!
2. Chocolate chip waffles! I don’t even think I need to say anything else.
3. This was my Throwback Thursday of the week. Two of my best friends Kristie and Brittany, circa 2006, my senior year in high school! I’m so excited to get to spend the weekend with them and my other best friend Ali at Brittany’s place in Pennsylvania!
4. Once again.. whats with this weather. Crazy loud thunderstorms and pure gloominess. Ready for some sunshine!
5. Love this quote. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So true. Just be yourself because you can’t please everyone.