1. These are my favorite twins! It is NEVER a dull moment when I go out with these two. Had a blast going out in Annapolis on Saturday!
2. Chocolate chip waffles! I don’t even think I need to say anything else.
3. This was my Throwback Thursday of the week. Two of my best friends Kristie and Brittany, circa 2006, my senior year in high school! I’m so excited to get to spend the weekend with them and my other best friend Ali at Brittany’s place in Pennsylvania!
4. Once again.. whats with this weather. Crazy loud thunderstorms and pure gloominess. Ready for some sunshine!
5. Love this quote. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So true. Just be yourself because you can’t please everyone.
This post is dedicated to all you instagram lovers. Thursday on Instagram is known as “Throwback Thursday” where you post old photos of you and your loved ones. This is the first newborn I ever photographed.
Adrianna is my best friend daughter and this was the first day I ever got to meet her. She is part of the reason I’m in the business that I’m in. It has been amazing watching her grow up and crazy to think she’s not that tiny baby anymore. She is my favorite little nugget and quite hilarious now with her own little personality.
I clearly had no idea what I was doing or wanted to do over 3 years ago when it came to my niche in photography. I took these for fun when we got to spend together but I am so happy to see how much my work has progressed from the first time I started.